Adam Lambert is fronting Queen for 6 shows!
Adam Lambert to be a judge on American Idol!
It’s the 1 year anniversary of LOL-Psychic.com!
OK, the only place that even mentions my “Blogiversary” is this blog. LOL
The original purpose of the blog was to give me a place to write, especially comedy. I hoped to promote the TV sitcom I wrote, “Bells & Whistles”, have a place to record my psychic predictions and track my “hits”, learn to use the latest technology and social networking, flail over Adam Lambert, and someday even make a few bucks.
After a year, looking back, I’ve done a lot of flailing over Adam Lambert. Looking ahead, I’ve decided
I WANT IT ALL!
And ironically, I am watching the live stream of Adam in London and the song… “I Want it All.”
Early this morning at work (6:48AM) just as I thought about “I WANT IT ALL” as my blog title, “Whataya Want From Me” came on the radio. And I realized I don’t want anything FROM Adam, but FOR him.
I WANT IT ALL!
I want him to be iconic like THE KING,
The KING OF POP,
I want him to be a POP STAR and a ROCK GOD.
I was excited when I saw all the headlines saying that he was being talked about as a possible judge on American Idol (Let’s watch Adam’s audition again for giggles and kicks) because I actually predicted it back on March 5, 2011. At the time I got bashed because many thought Adam wouldn’t have time for it. I just call things as I see them and have no idea when the predictions will come to pass. That being said, the song “St. Elmo’s Fire” came on the radio at work today and it dawned on me that there was a day that I couldn’t get the song out of my head. I was able to look up the date since I mentioned it to a friend on Skype. Sure enough it was on October 20, 2011. At the time I looked up the lyrics and found that in general it’s about taking steps toward your goals. Many times psychic messages are symbolic and sometimes literal. Now that I’ve seen the Elmo jacket on Adam, I guess this one is literal. LOL I’m just glad my guides have a sense of humor. Of course the live stream just came back on and it’s “Dragon Attack” in the Elmo jacket.
Now, onto some new predictions:
1. Not only will Adam Lambert become a judge on American Idol, he will be the head judge. And look for some changes to the show that make the “judges” actually have some kind of impact other than the “save.”
2. Leila and Eber will get back together. Maybe it won’t be a marriage, but a closer relationship. They realize what their love has produced and how Adam is spreading love.
3. Adam will be on the cover of Rolling Stone when the Idol judge thing is announced.
But don’t worry. The cover story will actually talk about his music too.
4. Speaking of Rolling Stone, Adam and Sauli want to get a portrait done. They want it to show their love. Lee Cherry is taking the photos and Adam and Sauli are naked in their bed. (And I know you are so fukcing distracted right now that you can read no further) The photos will be very discrete, kind of like when John Lennon and Yoko Ono had their picture done by Annie Leibovitz that was on the cover of Rolling Stone.
I was thinking about this photo shoot when I went to bed. I was awakened at 2:30AM by John Lennon. I was shocked because I didn’t invite him. Really, I don’t even like him or the Beatles. He reminded me that a song written as a tribute to him, “Life is Real” was performed by Queen and Zemfira in Moscow. Then he proceeded to give me the information in the next prediction.
5. A picture from the photo shoot will be released along with a music video for “Outlaws of Love.” Outlaws will not be released as a radio single (duh!) but will be to benefit “The Movement.” As Adam gets more involved with “Gay Rights”, he starts an entire “movement” much like the hippies. But this is all about the “New Age” and LOVE. It will be organized and well funded because it is for EVERYBODY. It’s about love for your partner, but also love of your family, everyone on the planet and even those who have departed.
Many of us have said that Adam Lambert would change the world.
We are all one and connected with LOVE.
This is important because I was very quiet after I watched the first QUEENBERT in London performance on 7/11. They didn’t sing “THE SHOW MUST GO ON (TSMGO)”. I knew from the Kiev show that Adam was tired by the end of the show, yet still pulled off the big ending. In Moscow I noticed that he wasn’t holding his notes as long as usual. I was worried, and that is unusual for me. I am NOT one of those people who feels others pain. I kept thinking they would take out a song or two. But they didn’t until the London show. I was watching the live feed. I was grateful for getting to experience the concert as it was happening, yet annoyed at the same time because it kept stopping and also playing commercials at the worst times. I was commenting on Twitter, but the last comment I made was
“WTF, he didn’t sing TSMGO.” I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG.
I didn’t go back to Twitter. I didn’t chat with my friend on Skype. I didn’t post on Adamofficial. I went to bed saying
SOMETHING WAS WRONG.
Worse yet, I woke up yesterday still saying SOMETHING IS WRONG. Most of you who know me, know that I see the positive in EVERYTHING. In fact, I am so positive that it annoys people. TSMGO is the song Adam chose to sing at the EMAs. It is not just a song, it is a message. THE SHOW MUST GO ON. To me, not singing it meant that the show wouldn’t go on. Everything I predicted about US dates, recording a song for charity, surprises at the last London show…GONE.
I half watched the London show on 7/12 and was glad to see that there were close up pictures that showed smiles and that everyone was happy about the possibility of a DVD. I was busy trying to get this blog written before the BLOGiversary was over and still was not convinced that everything was right with the world even though the radio messages all day at work (and I’m not listing them for fear I will bore you) confirmed that all was OK. And he did sing TSMGO.
This morning in the tub, the hairs formed 7 hash marks, like you were keeping count of something. I don’t know yet what it means. I will update if I get a confirmation.
BUT AT LEAST…ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.
WARNING: Be careful what you ask for. I asked for confirmation messages that “All is right with the world” and I have to tell you that I spent the day on Friday, 7/13/2012, absorbing all the messages.
Only a few of you will dare to open this page. And of those few, only a few of those will be able to read the page in its entirety. Please start by reviewing and absorbing my 5th prediction above. If you are one of the ones who believes that Adam Lambert is here for more than to entertain us,
If you are ready to help me with this “LOVE MOVEMENT”, please leave a comment at the end of this blog and leave an email address where I can personally contact you.